How was everyone’s weekend? Since today is Monday and there are several things happening here, I wanted to give a quick update with links to everything.
1. The Winner of the A Year in Review giveaway #4, still has not contacted me. Debbie DeMaio you won! Please contact me before June 25, 2013 at 148pm EDT.
2. The Twitter Guess Who Character Game was posted this weekend. Head over to Twitter to see the description then enter your answer in the Rafflecopter entry form under the Big Giveaway page.
3. The Facebook Guess the poet or poem game was posted today. Head over to Facebook to view the partial stanza from this week’s poem and enter your answer in the Rafflecopter entry form under the Giveaway link at the top of the page!
4. A Year in Review #5 was posted Saturday. There is no giveaway associated with this post, but it covers the Children’s Books that I have reviewed this past year. Enjoy! Look for more genres later this week!
5. This morning Love Realized blog tour was posted. (There was an error with the link that was emailed to everyone. I apologize.) Be sure to check out this post and leave a comment for your chance to win your very own ecopy!
6. Tomorrow there will be a cover reveal and a giveaway!
7. A few pages will be updated this week:
-I have been receiving more spam emails here lately, so the Contact page, will be changing to a Contact form. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, but it is will hopefully help decrease the amount of spam. I will be testing this form for about a week. It should be easy to use, but if it doesn’t work out, I will change it back. Thanks for your understanding.
-I will be updating My Sister’s Books List later tonight. There will be several new books added and new books marked for reading this upcoming week. Be sure to check it out tonight.
-Also happening tonight, new info will be added under the Guest Reviewers page, since I will now be doing some guest reviews for another blog once a month.
Sorry to overwhelm you all with the news and links, but it was the easiest way for me to organize and share all of this info with you. I hope you enjoy the giveaways and cover reveals! I will be back tomorrow to discuss what everyone is reading for the summer.
Have a wonderful night!