I hope you all enjoyed my last review. Right now I just wanted to take some time and say thank you. Thanks to each of you the List has continued to grow. Also as of today, this site has had over 6,500 all time views. WOW! Thank you all so much. As for the Other Sites, Facebook has a total of 20 likes and Twitter has 40 followers. You all are amazing and I can’t thank you enough for taking a chance on me and supporting me and my dreams. I hope that I am returning that favor by providing you with my honest reviews, but most of all I hope each of you have found some new-to-you-turned-favorite authors to support.
A few weeks ago, I was nominated for some awards by author, Emily Guido. I am so honored and humbled to accept these awards. It truly means the world to me that she thought to nominate me. Thank you.
So what are these awards? Well…
Wow! I am so shocked and very grateful thank you, Emily.
Now I am not sure what the rules are for each of these awards, so I am going to accept them with some random facts about me and list a few of the blogs that truly deserve these blogs! (Sound good to you?) Okay here we go:
1. Today is the first day of NHL playing again, so I have a game on in the background. I despise both teams, but I it is nice to see the puck and the ice again.
2. My currently reading stack is at 6. Three of these books I started last year, but since I created this blog, I haven’t finished them. So they are in random rooms in my house and I read a little from them each month. (By little, I mean a page or two. Kind of annoying and not how I normally read, therefore they get a bit ignored.)
3. I have a calendar marking the days of the next book releases of both Dan Brown and Rick Riordan. (I call this eclectic taste. Which allows for all of the fabulous genres listed on here.)
4. I am still not really sure ‘how-to-blog.’
5. January 26, 2013 will mark one year, since I became a full time 24/7 caregiver.
Deserving blogs and bloggers:
These are just a few of the blogs that I follow. I wish I could nominate you all. Know that for me, you are all winners and amazing people. Thank you all again for your support.
I hope each of you have a wonderful day!