These books definitely need to be on your To Read List!
(6th) Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate (Southern Literature/Historical and Contemporary Fiction)
(6th) Good Karma by Christina Kelly (Women’s Fiction/Southern Literature)
(20th) Beach House for Rent by Mary Alice Monroe (4th in the Beach House series) (Women’s Fiction/Southern Literature)
Starting this month, you will see a new post at the end of each month, declaring my favorite books from the stack I read that month.
During the month of May, I read several thrillers, (reviews to come) but my favorite book was…
This is a list of new releases for the month of May, that I am looking forward to and/or have read. Either way, I think you all will enjoy them. Each month, a new list will be posted at the top of the website.
(2nd) The Dark Prophecy by Rick Riordan (YA/Greek Mythology)
I am gearing up for the weekend. The two books that I will be reading are:
By Kristy Woodson Harvey
Ansley is the mother of three women, who lives alone in the quiet town of Peachtree Bluff. She runs a successful design shop named after her two youngest daughters. When her children converge on her home, they each bring along life’s trials and tribulations. However it is a shipwrecked boat that threatens to bring back a lost love and deep-rooted secrets. How will she keep her past from her girls, while maintaining her perfectly calm and peaceful life that she has finally achieved?
So as you may have noticed, I have been missing since February. My apologies. I have been battling some serious health issues and they completely sidelined me. This past week, I finally was able to return to work and this evening, I was finally able to sit at my desk and begin working again from home. Since April 1st, I had not been on the computer, but as of tonight, all of my emails are caught up. WHEW!
Some good news for you:
1. I believe most of the issues have been fixed on my website. I am still working on the weekly newsletter, but I should have that up and running soon. All my reviews should be visible and you can leave comments again. I am testing the website on numerous platforms, but I think that I have corrected everything. Yay!!!!!
Each month, I will provide a list of new releases that you will definitely want to read.
(11th) The Night the Lights Went Out by Karen White – Southern Fiction
(25th) Slightly South of Simple by Kristy Woodson Harvey – Southern Fiction
As you know, I have been dealing with WordPress issues and visibility issues on this website since Nov. 8th. Apparently the latest version of WordPress has messed up numerous websites. While I have been dealing with numerous support chats and getting nowhere near a resolution, I have declared enough is enough!
What does this mean for you exactly???
- Every single review that has been in my pending folder, will be published.
- February 1st will be the start of my 2017 plans. (YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS THIS!!!!!)
- I can only guarantee that the current 9 reviews will be visible on this home page. (If you click on an individual post, you could scroll through all of them, but who has time for that.)
- All reviews will be posted on social media. You can follow me there, to see everything as well. (See this page for the full list.)
- If you want to Subscribe to email updates, please fill out this form. You can choose between weekly, daily, or monthly updates.
I appreciate your continued patience as I have dealt with everything behind the scenes. I am currently working on switching my site to a more stable and reliable platform and will keep you updated on the progress. In the meantime, I want to officially close out all of my 2016 reviews, so WE can move on to brighter things in 2017. Stick around folks, because it is going to be a fantastic year!!!!
Have a wonderful night!